Friday, July 2, 2010
Lisa Day, from This, That and The Other Thing, has awarded me my first blog award for this blog. Thank you so much Lisa for this honour!
The rules that go along with this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
1. Thanks Lisa. You've really made my week by giving me this award.
2. I always have a hard time thinking of things about myself but here goes...
- I am totally impulsive when it comes to moving. I moved from Canada to the Rainforest based on a split second decision. I move back to Canada from Jamaica without ever really making a firm decision.
- Among my many, many, many, animals my heart still belongs to Topanga, my cat. I got her when she was 8 weeks old from the Toronto Humane Society. She's now 12 years old and when I moved, she moved.
- I cry at sappy movies. Oh, who am I kidding, I cry at sappy commercials!
- I'm not married and I don't really want to be but I would definitely live with someone if I found him.
- My favorite food is white, cream, clam sauce. Yes, I realize it's a sauce but I'd eat it on bread if there was nothing else. Or better yet, I'd like just a big bowl of it plain.
- I love all four seasons which begs the question why I'd voluntarily live in a country that only has two, hot and rain.
- My favorite color is blue. I buy candy if it's blue just because it's blue. I eat the blue Smarties (the Canadian candy coated chocolate kind) last. If someone is giving me something, anything, and I have the choice, I'll choose the blue one. This begs another question, why did I choose to paint the outside of my house yellow?
3. Passing this award on to the following bloggers...
- Fourth Grade Nothing
- Pretty Shiny Things
- Monkey Butt Junction
- Living With Chronic Illness
- The Practical Mom Guide
- Rainforest Mommy